Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cheap Emotion

I have to admit something - I totally become easily emotional over movies, TV shows, commercials, etc. Really. It's kind of embarrassing. I think it's because I hate to be openly emotional in front of people in real life, so I just let it all out in the movie theater. Well, I hate to admit it, but lately this commercial gets me almost tearing up every time.



I don't know what it is. I mean, for goodness' sake, it's a Visa commercial! I don't know, maybe it's Morgan Freeman's voice? Really, I can't explain it.

2 comments:

em said...

Don't worry, you aren't the only one! I totally do too, and do the same thing when I read books!!!

Katydid said...

I have already been doing much anticipatory weeping for the Olympics. So, thanks for adding to it ! That was great. You have probably seen this too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gm7XwtIJdM
It gets me every time