Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh, Pandora, How Do I Love Thee...

Okay, so I know that I still need to write about the alarm story - which you should all be waiting for, let me tell you! The thing is, I am working on pulling an Awards Reception for 250 with a sit-down dinner on a little-to-no-budget in the next couple of weeks, so by the time I get home I have serious adult ADD and don't want to devote the time to write out the whole story. I will work on it, though, I promise! In the meantime, I just wanted to mention something that I am recently loving.





I know Pandora is not new news for anyone, but I am only recently playing with it and loving it. Unfortunately, I can't listen at work due to no speakers on my computer as well as the fact that we have the world's worst server and if anyone streams anything, the internet slows down to negative 25 miles an hour for everyone else trying to work.

Anyway, I have been listening at home while I'm working on the computer. My favorite station right now? Mirah. Pretty much loving it...it might take me a while to experiment with any new ones for a while since I enjoy this so much!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yes pandora is GREAT! I love the weepies station. Also, have you seen the genius function in the new iTunes? It's like pandora... but with the music you already own.