Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ring Out Wild Bells

You know those days where all you can think about when you wake up to go to work is that you will be able to sleep all the next night and sleep in the next morning? Well today was one of those days, except now I can't fall asleep. I decided to spread some Christmas Cheer. I just a little obsessed with holiday music, and I have been coming across some great music this year. I have a couple of playlists that I have been listening to regularly, and I wanted to share at least one of them. This one has some great old songs done by some new people. I love that it gives a different sound to Christmas.


Click here to visit the playlist on iTunes.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

saudades.

Erin The Great said...

I hope you had a great holiday season! Hurray for 2009!!