Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Confessions of a Cheesaholic


So, I've known for a long time, but am finally making a public confession: I am a cheesaholic. My first clue might have been from this evening. Arriving home late tonight, the family was finishing up dinner (we actually try to do that eating together thing now that G-pa is here). Instead of joining them for a meal of roasted chicken, berries, and bread, I snuck some items from the fridge and headed upstairs. So what did I eat for dinner? Well I am currently sitting next to some crumbs of wheat crackers as well as the remains of some Boursin, smoked gouda, and brie. It's true. My meal for the evening was cheese and crackers.


Kind of makes me think that I would have done well as a peasant in medieval times. Except for the weevils in the bread. And the whole manual labor thing. Oh, and the servitude. Oh, and....

5 comments:

Tricia said...

I too am a cheeseaholic, however you are a much higher class addict that I. The other day my lunch was Ritz crackers and some sliced grocery store brand cheddar....

Can't wait to see you soon!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

I, too, love cheese. I ate a whole lot today on my flight back. I shouldn't eat it. Why does post-college life equal weight gain?

Katydid said...

Why didn't you go to Switzerland?

em said...

Oooh, me too! I totally take HUGE bites out of Swiss cheese (or any kind for that matter) during the day when I get the craving! ;0)

Rob and Elyse said...

haha this is a sign that you MUST come to my wedding... and thats all i will say