Saturday, January 23, 2010

I love bavarian cream eclairs


So, there is a definite possibility I have said this before, but I absolutely love, love, LOVE the bavarian cream eclairs that are sold at a little bakery near my house. The thing is that lately I have been having some stomach problems and most of my eating is confined to pretty plain rice and potatoes. I don't know if it is because of that, but I have definitely started a serious craving. What I really want to know, though, is if any of you have made bavarian cream? If so, do you have a good recipe? I just love that it isn't like I'm eating an eclair full of pudding.


Oh eclair, why do you tease me so?

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Yummm....

Katydid said...

I have an addiction to those things.

Joanna said...

Me too. And I haven't been able to even think about having one since November. It's killing me! :)