Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Free Free Free

So, in reading Erin's blog, I was inspired to look around and see what was going for free on Craigslist for Orange County. Here are a few of the more humorous/interesting finds.

FREE TALL FAN PALMS!!! - apparently you can go to this person's house in Westminster and remove (somehow - maybe with your handy dandy crane?) the three 30 foot palm trees in front and take them to your location of choice. I think my favorite part is that the picture is sideways.

FREE DIRT!!! - (what's with all the exclamation marks?) these people apparently want to give you their dirt - for free! Where can you find a better deal? Except, maybe, your own backyard, or front yard, the park down the street...need I go on?

FREE place to dump your CLEAN FILL DIRT - maybe these last two guys should get together!

Or my favorite...

TOTO TOILET - and you thought people weren't giving away good stuff! We are unaccountably generous here in Orange County!

1 comment:

Erin The Great said...

Thank you for the blog love! I appreciate it!