Saturday, April 26, 2008

Target Surprise

So, I was at Target today with my mom and while looking the through the stationary, I came across this really cool collection of letterpressed wedding invitations and thank you cards that are sold in a box of 50. They were beautiful! I am totally in love with the letterpress style for wedding invites, but they can be extremely expensive. Not only that, though, but the thank you cards come in a box of 50 and are generic enough (though beautiful) that they don't have to be just for weddings! I was very tempted, maybe if they are still there after the first paycheck comes, I'll snatch 'em up. The problem is that I can't find pictures online. So, really, you must go to the wedding section of your local Target and get those babies! I mean, 50 thank you cards for like $13 - not bad!

And although I couldn't find those online, I came across these:


Say what? Am I the last person to know that Target has a line of wedding dresses designed by Isaac Mizrahi? For $129 each? I mean, not to say that I would buy my wedding dress at Target, but those prices are pretty stinkin' amazing!!! You can see all of the dresses here.

2 comments:

Erin The Great said...

You can get wedding dresses from target? Holy frickin crap! They have really come along way.

J-E said...

I actually knew that and looked into it. Most of the customer review reports were pretty poor. Plus...buying something you have never tried on...But those wedding invitations sound pretty!