Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Domino highlights

So, I got my Domino magazine in the mail yesterday (always a highlight). I usually save it to read at lunch at work if I don't go out. I only got through a couple of pages today before some coworkers came in and I got distracted, but here are a few items of interest already:

I really like this mirror. You can find it here.



And for something that caught my attention in a strange kind of way:





Hmmmm... and selling for $250. I just can't help thinking that besides the fact that it is not really to my taste, you could never have this and children at the same time. You can find it here.

And hallelujah! Domino online now has a search option. Do you know how much time I have wasted on that website trying to find something in particular? I usually give up in frustration, but now I can search to my heart's content!

No comments: