Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yummy

So, now that I'm home Nicole, Jody, Amber and I try to get together once a month at least to hang out and catch up. Although it has been more like every other month lately, we did get together last week at Color Me Mine and made some beautiful ceramics! Nicole is going to pick them up tomorrow and we have decided to get together in August to see each others' project, hang out, and eat! Out of the two food options, I am letting Jody bring the wine and I said that I would do dessert. I am thinking that this idea for Sour Cream Pound Cake with Lemon Curd, Whipped Cream and Berries from Stephmodo sounds amazing! Plus, since we have one vegetarian and one who is lactose-intolerant in the group, I think that it can be adjusted to fit all tastes (obviously it's vegetarian and then Amber can just forego the whipped cream). It just seems like a great summer dessert that is a little special for the girls.

No comments: