Wednesday, January 18, 2012

FRED FLARE

Okay, I was recently reminded about one of my favorite random shopping sites so I wanted to share it.


This website is a mecca of random 80s items, vintage items, clothing, gifts, trinkets...you name it! You can seriously spend hours looking through some of their items. Here are a few of the things that I am loving right now:
Kate Spade 2012 Desk Calendar $24.99
Dollhouse Brush & Dustpan Set $15
Tulle Lace Laura Dress With Exposed Zipper $68
Art Deco Trudy Earrings $10
Kiel Mead Forget Me Knot Ring $58
Holly GoNightly Sleep Mask $15
Talking Mustache Keychain - literally says "Well, hello there." $6.50
There are soooooo many other cool things on this website but I didn't want to lose your interest by posting too many. I love when I rediscover things like this.

No comments: