Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Juicer Mania

So, lately I have been juicing a whole lot of lemons for various (mostly cake) recipes. More about that later. My mom, though, does not have a good juicer. I'm just talking about a simple hand juicer. She has the top, but the bottom container has been long lost. Due to this, juicing lemons is quite the production. Because the actual juicer doesn't fit on a container, I have to improvise by holding the juicer on the edge of a container so that it doesn't slide off while trying to juice lemons at the same time. Needless to say, there was one accident where I lost almost one cup of hard-earned lemon juice all over the kitchen counter.




This one from Anthropologie (which also comes in 2 other designs). I love the design, as well as the fact that it is designed to pour straight from the container. Sorry the picture is so small, but I always have a hard time with Anthropologie's website.



I also love this vintage juicer that I found in the June22 etsy shop for only $12. I really like the handles on the sides as well as the 70s flower motif on the sides. If you can't tell, I am really liking the ceramic juicers.

I also like this vintage cobalt blue glass juicer that I found on ebay (for only $8.90).


And then I found this awesome clown juicer on ebay. Who couldn't use this bad boy in their kitchen? You can snap it up for only $45! (ah!)

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Hi, Joanna! It was good to hear from you! Where are you at, now? In California? That would be fun! I wish I was back there! What are you up to these days? I'm just working for the church. Anyways, it was good to hear from you. cheers!

Zillah said...

thank you thank you thank you.