Saturday, March 29, 2008

Music Break

Have you heard of these women? I have been listening to these British female singers for the last couple of months and I'm still not sick of them. My favorite is probaby Kate Nash. I listen to this song over and over in the car.

And then there's Adele. Amazing husky quality to her voice. Kind of jazzy but not an Amy Winehouse wanna be (she's better). Even if you don't like the song, you should watch the video just to catch the dance sequences on the sidewalk. So cool!

And then there's Duffy. This is probably her most well-known song. Enjoy it!


Hope you enjoyed your little music break.

2 comments:

J-E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J-E said...

NPR had a feature about a month ago that said the female singers in Britain were far superior to what we had in the States right now. They said that these singers had a fresh, fun, yet musically talented feel to them that put pop stars like Jessica Simpson or Hannah Montana or Hillary Duff to shame. Agreed. I've been listening to more of them as well, and I like it.