Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tribute

So...as you know, we had to say goodbye to Emma last Thursday evening. It was pretty rough. I don't think it will really set in until tomorrow when everyone has gone back to their normal routine. I think that's when it will really hit MacGregor. Anyway, here are a few pictures of Emma from Wednesday and Thursday. The first one is her laying on the kitchen floor falling asleep. The second one is her laying on the ottoman in my parents' room with MacGregor on the bed behind her. She is definitely missed!


2 comments:

Zillah said...

I'm so sorry. :(

em said...

Oh...I know just how you feel....I LOVE animals, and have had to have two cats and a dog put to sleep in my lifetime. My first cat Mimi was 18 yrs. old when we had to have her put down, and I had to miss school bc of it--pets are more than a friend, they are part of our family! I hope your other dog will be OK. : (