Monday, February 25, 2008

Addiction

So, as Jen can attest, I am totally addicted to American Idol. I hate to admit it, but I find it to be an incredibly fascinating show. Although watching the beginning audtions is okay, I am fascinated by the later shows and watching the development of the singers as performers and vocalists as the numbers are whittled down week by week. So far, although there are several contestants that I like, I have two main favorites:

Carly Smithson, 21

David Archuleta, 17


You should definitely watch to the end of this clip because he is totally great and his comments make me crack up.

1 comment:

J-E said...

Sad news. I haven't seen any of this season. I know, I know. I am quite depressed as well. Perhaps I will have to make a spring break trip out to the OC...hmmmm... By the way, sorry about Emma. Heck, I even got to know her.