Thursday, October 18, 2007

BITTEN

Okay, so I'm not sure if you ever heard about this, so I though I would spread the word again. Sarah Jessica Parker designed her own clothing line, BITTEN, for the everyday woman. There was a lot of hype about it when it first came out, and I never got the chance to check it out. Wow! You should definitely check out the website. The clothing is totally great, and VERY inexpensive (we're talking an average of $15-$20 for shirt, pants, coats, etc.). I was checking out her line, and I decided to showcase a few of her coats. The thing is, buying a coat can be a very scary process. Spending so much money is worrisome, particularly if you want a cute coat that is stylish and fun. Who knows if you will be able to wear it next year? This is the perfect solution to try out something new. Each of these coats are $19.98! Nope, that's not a typo:




I REALLY want this last one. I've wanted a coat like this for a while but have never been willing to spend a lot on it. Yay for BITTEN!
Okay, so you knew there had to be a catch, though. BITTEN is only available for purchase at Steve & Barry's. I haven't been there yet, but this store is supposed to be great (Chelsea and I have plans to go there even though I currently have no money). No, the clothes aren't available online, so you will have to check out their store locator for a location near you. Unfortunately for those of you in Utah you are out of luck, but the website says they should have a Murray location opening soon!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How is this so cheap and wonderful? And how have I not heard of it until now? Shopping date when I come to Cali?

Joanna said...

For sure! Plus H&M? We could have such a fun day...