Thursday, January 17, 2008

Addendum


After posting the previous post, I totally remembered this kid who used to come into the Testing Center at school wearing a black cape and he would always be holding crystal balls in his hand, reminiscent of the movie. I don't know if he knows that the job of being David Bowie is being done, quite well, by, well, David Bowie. Maybe I'm wrong and there is an occupation out there for a Bowie-copying crystal-ball manipulating professional. Really. You never know.

1 comment:

J-E said...

I made Nigel watch Labyrinth a couple months ago. I know...he had never seen it. How did THAT make it past the dating portion of our relationship? Anyway, I think he was more intrigued that I had talked it up so much. I guess when you're older it just doesn't have the same charm as when you're a kid.