Saturday, January 26, 2008

Snorta What?

So, everyone in the family (barring Nathan) is currently here at my parents house in California for the weekend as all the girls (and Dave) are going to the Garth Brooks Benefit Concert this evening. Now, I have to admit that even though I haven't really been into country music lately, I am excited to go to a concert to see one of the best selling artists of all time. We'll see how it goes.
In the meantime, last night after the kids were all put to bed, my sister pulled out this game:

Now, to get the idea, imagine 7 adults sitting around a table saying things like this:

"Moo, Who, no - Ribbit! Not Ribbit? What? Oh! Oh! Cock a doodle...Man! I couldn't think of it fast enough!"

It was the most hilarious thing ever. It's basically like war, but when you put down the same card as someone else, you have to make the sound of the animal they have before they make the sound of yours. Not only that, but the animals are hidden after the intial picking out of the bag at the beginning. Trust me, with 7 people and 7 animals, this gets very confusing and very hilarious. It was totally fun and I definitely recommend it for any group (even with 4 it was still really fun). You can find it here.

No comments: