Friday, January 18, 2008

Hedgehog Mania



Okay, so you may think I am strange, but I have had an obsession/love for hedgehogs ever since I saw one scurrying along the side of the road in England to get away from our bus. It was the cutest little ball of quills and I totally fell for it. I definitely prefer hedgehogs over the opossums that we have in abundance here in Southern California. Anyway, I just fell in love with this charm necklace of an adorable little hedgehog and wanted to share it.
Since I only wear one necklace, I would love to put this little guy on a keychain or something to carry around with me. Please?
{via Oh Joy}

1 comment:

Pipster said...

Joanna, i live in England and had a pet hedgehog called rocket when i was a kid, i love them too, have you ever looked up miss tiggywinkles on the web from the bertrix potter stories it's an organisation set up to help look after sick hedgehogs, when i got rocket he was about 1 month old the vet thought his mother had abandon him, and it was bonfire night when i found him hence the name rocket! i looked after in our house for 4 months then we released him, he lived in our back garden for years, reading your blog and seeing the photo's brought back fond memories. Thanks!

Pip UK

pipsworld-pipster.blogspot.com