Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Cake For All Purposes

So lately I have really fallen in love with the idea of using a colorful cake stand to put on a dresser or counter to hold various items like perfume bottles, etc. I was sitting here printing up the programs for church (because I'm too lazy today to want to get there 2 hours early just so I can get into the library to print them) when I decided to look up some cake stands on ebay for the heck of it. I don't have any money, but it's always fun to dream. Here are a few that I like:

There's this red one that I like because of the details, but I'm not such a big fan of the color.


Or this. I really like this one, and it is low so I think it would work well on my dresser.


This one is also one that I am loving. I have seen these in other places, but I just really like the vintage feel of it.


No comments: