Thursday, November 15, 2007

Calendar Frenzy

It seems that there had definitely been a calendar frenzy this year. Everywhere I turn, there are more artistic and beautiful calendars. I wish I had the funds/space to buy and display them all. Here are some of my favorites (in addition to these, I also really like the Vintage Maps calendars at Anthropologie - this may be due to my map obsession, but I think they are pretty awesome).





This, this, and this are some of my favorite letterpress calendars from some great etsy shops.


This pocket calendar from Kate Spade ($16) looks great - having never owned one, I am very curious about the surprises that await inside.
Or, if you feel so inclined (and are on limited funds), you can make your own calendar by printing of the pages here, trimming them, and displaying them in a cd case. Cool.

No comments: