Friday, November 9, 2007

Say Sondre What?



So, when I read Sarah's comments about Dan in Real Life, I got really excited because I had been waiting to see the movie. I agree that the movie was totally charming, and the music was great! This was the first time I had heard of Sondre Lerche (pronounced sahn-dray lair-kay), and I am now a devout listener. These Norwegian musician knows how to write catchy, upbeat, and totally enthralling songs (at least from my point of view). This is a video of him performing one of the songs from the soundtrack on David Letterman called To Be Surprised. It's not my favorite of his, but it was the only good video I could find of him performing. One of my favorites is Modern Nature, particularly the version from the soundtrack.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

yeah, guess who's show I went to in Portland on Friday? :) It was amazing!